Our client, a working mum and dad with 3 boys aged 5, 12 & 14 years old are seeking a good all rounder to manage this busy household and the 3 boys. Requirements as follows:
You will have an honest, kind, confident and proven experience in childcare
- Tend to all childcare and school related duties along with household management keeping things ticking over, shopping, ordering, contractors etc.
- Drop off and pick up from schools, social activities, liaise with school, emails, appointments, wardrobes, tidy kids rooms etc.
- There is a part time cleaner who will do the hard cleaning however it would be expected that you have a ‘muck in’ attitude ie empty dishwasher, wipe down sinks, light sweep etc keeping the house tidy in between cleaner’s visits.
- You will also have good family cooking skills to ensure mainly, the boys are looked after and something left for the parents.
- Current lady is now studying at university, and after 3 years is leaving.
- Driver a plus, but not a deal breaker.
- No pets in household – highly allergic household.
- Must have recent and checkable references and DBS (or willing to apply).
- Hours Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm. Salary negotiable £550 – 600 npwk / upto £42,000 gross pa. Start 1st October
£600 net per week