VILLA MANAGER – LAKE COMO, ITALY
The job will start in April 2023 for the whole season up to end October and we are looking for a self-employed type collaboration (the candidate must have an Italian PARTITA IVA).
The villa manager will have also accommodation (at the property) and the use of a company car for work purpose.
The candidate should have professional experience on the hospitality industry; the ideal profile should be a team player managing all staff members, contractors and guests.
He/she has an overall coordinating role in the Villa, takes the lead in all customer-facing issues and, once guests have arrived, has primary responsibility for the success of their holiday.
- Management and responsible for the overall staff and their tasks
- Ensure the Villa is presented at the high level requested standard at all the times
- Helps clients arrange leisure activities, and all tailor-made additional services where requested
- Leads in the coordination and resolution of all matters relating to the day to day running of the Villa, the assignment of work within the villa team and the well-being of the guests
- Management of stock, expenditure and budget.
Requirements & Skills
- Previous experience in 5 stars villa/asset management
- Must be good at working as part of a team, both in leadership and supporting roles
- High work standards, be customer-focused, self motivated, take pride in the work at all times and be conscientious and highly organised
- Problem solving and leadership to face unexpected issues
- Excellent spoken and written English and Italian
- Excellent management, administrative and operations skills
- Passionate and motivated to expand your career in the hospitality industry
- Able to work with the local community.
E5500 per month gross - ON HOLD TIL NEXT YEAR 2023