Daily Housekeeper / Battersea, London
Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday (40 Hours)
Salary: £42k Gross Per Annum
We are seeking a kind and friendly housekeeper who is naturally well-presented to work alongside 1 other housekeeper, in a beautiful duplex, penthouse apartment in Battersea.
The apartment is vast, and includes numerous bedroom suites, reception rooms, formal dining-room, family kitchen, expansive outdoor terraces etc.
The Patrons are retired, and wish to enjoy their home to the maximum, therefore they are looking for a focussed, motivated and conscientious housekeeper, who can work diligently, delivering practiced, high standards of housekeeping.
The Role: To maintain and apartment in pristine condition. Candidates must show enthusiasm for their work and exhibit a practiced, keen eye-for-detail, strive for perfect results and take the old fashioned approach that “if they do a job, it should be done properly”!
- Ensuring that the apartment is perfectly presented;
- Oversee all aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning, including care for fine furniture and surfaces, art, antiques, soft furnishings and the polishing of and care for all silver, brass, china, etc;
- Flower arranging and decorations;
- Shopping for food items and house supplies;
- Laundry and ironing of clothing and linens;
- Packing and unpacking for travel;
- Maintaining the correct organization of closets and cupboards etc;
- Light Cooking, helping to prep’ items for cooking, and/or preparing the occasional light meal;
- Serving skills would be a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends if needed.
- Must be hands-on, with experience in museum-quality cleaning .
- Candidates must have the ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexibility to work the very occasional Saturday (to cover the 2nd housekeeper).
Candidates need to be a good energetic all-rounder with a can do attitude. Discretion is a prerequisite, as are excellent communication skills along with flexibility and a calm nature.
Dress code: Smart working clothes, and house-shoes.
Tot start asap.
- If the housekeeper has a car and wishes to drive to work, secure parking is available in the property’s underground parking facility.
£42k per annum gross