House Manager, Lake Como Italy
Villa Manager – Lake Como
Period of Employment – May to October 2022 (possibility to be extended)
Standard Hours – 8 hours per day, 6 days per week during bookings. Maybe required to work longer hours if needed. More flexible on weeks when there are no bookings.
Job Description – This individual, with excellent interpersonal and managerial skills, will be client facing and responsible for ensuring the optimal guest experience. They will have responsibility for managing and co=ordinating on-site staff and ensuring the property operates to the highest of standard at all times.
- General management of the operation of the property and its rental activity
- Interaction with guests and ensuring that they receive top level service at all times
- Management of chef, caretaking staff, cleaning staff and any other staff that may be working at the property at any given time – allocating tasks, managing their schedules and ensuring the team works seamlessly together
- Ensuring the villa is presented at the requisite level at all times during guests stay including making sure it is presented in line with the interior designer’s specifications
- Accounting – Management of expenditure, reconciling accounts and reporting to management team
- Arranging transfers, boat excursions, restaurant bookings, massages, yoga instructors and any other requirements/additional services that guests request
- Development and management of ancillary income strategy
- Management of contractors regarding any works at the property
Salary 3500.00 euros per month. Accommodation provided, flat in basement, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and sitting room. To start asap, Fluent Italian essential and English.
3500,00 euros net per month