Housekeeper live out – Monday to Friday
Housekeeper Profile for Wilton Mews Housekeeper Job Specifications – to start 20th October
The Housekeeper will provide a high level of housekeeping services to the Client. The ideal candidate must have proven previous experience working in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Cleaning house daily
- Reporting maintenance issues and emergencies
- Looking after the family’s dog when needed (walking, feeding etc)
- Ensuring the interior of the house is clean and well-maintained at all times
- Coordinate with household staff to ensure standards are maintained
- Ensuring cleaning product stock is available
- Energetic, can do attitude
- Proven work experience working as a Housekeeper in a similar role
- Excellent with dogs
- Able to travel with the family if needed (Once or twice a year)
- Experience working in luxury residential properties and homes
- Experience working with families and UHNWI.
- Ability to maintain a high level of service
- Able to work efficiently without compromising quality or standards
- Able to ascertain the clients requirements
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Highly organised and excellent at multi-tasking
- Good communications skills
- Outstanding references
- Driving Licence (Not essential)
- Flexible schedule.
- Lives in London / Greater London (within one hour commute to Belgravia)
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to spot what needs doing in a home.
- Creating systems if and when needed and/or maintaining them.
- Available to work 40 hours per week, 5 days Monday-Friday
@43k per annum