Residential cook/housekeeper – London SW1
Looking for a new live in housekeeper/cook principle is flexible to 5.5 days a week (first choice) to 5 days a week. Salary is £550-£600 net per week. Location Chester Square SW1 Victoria.
Key job duties are:-
-Making Indian and European food; good home cooking standard. Healthy cooking and some kids food.
– setting table
– washing dishes
– serving tea/coffee/snacks
– Looking after laundry for kitchen and some ironing when free
– keeping kitchen stock organised writing shopping lists passing to Madam or PA to order more supplies for kitchen and cleaning products
- Days and hours of work – 5 days or 5.5 days hours 7am – 7pm with breaks. Half day would be 7am – 1pm. Days on rota basis tends to be same days off each week agreed on commencement of employment.
- Accommodation is private bedroom and bathroom in residence.
- Benefits:- All food is free on duty, 20 days holiday plus stat bank holidays, government pension scheme, monthly pay is end of month last day with payslip by BACS.
- House has 1 Labrador very friendly and 3 kids another on the way.
- Other staff:- 2 live in housekeeper/nannies plus one part time male house manager. There is an existing chef she is elderly and will be retiring soon.
-Indian/Nepalise/Sri Lankan or any person that can cook this style food – candidate ideally preferred due to cooking skills needed.
– Needs to have ILR ideally or British passport or suitable long term work visa.
Job is to start as soon as possible but will wait for right person if on notice period. Would be good to do a paid trial so should be open to this.
£600 net per week